The Better Boards Conference focuses on contemporary governance and leadership issues. It is a worthwhile exercise for directors, board and committee members, chairpersons, chief executive officers, treasurers, presidents, vice-presidents, senior managers and executives of not-for-profit or for-purpose organisations. Academics and research students in the field of governance may also benefit.
Reasons to Attend:
- Enhance governance & leadership knowledge
- Share ideas & gather information
- Professional development
- Networking, connections and peer support
- Meet other board members, chief executive officers and senior managers
- Escape the daily grind and find space to focus on your governance
The conference theme in 2018 is: Customer-Centric Governance - Driving Social Impact
As leadership teams increasingly come to grips with the challenges and opportunities of a customer-driven, competitive marketplace, ultimately they recognise that the only road to success and sustainability is to adopt the principles and practices of customer-centric governance.